Search

Subscribe To Feed

Followers

Diva Beauty Products

Categories

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Whiten Your Teeth At Home

Hello Divas

Over at MSN Health there is an article on How To Whiten Your Teeth At Home. I am not so sure about some of the paint on whiteners but I do know that the strips work.

I have used Crest Whitestrips and people are always commenting on how white and bright my teeth are.

Just make sure to use a desensitizing toothpaste like Sensodyne because the whitening process WILL make your teeth sensitive for a few days.

Even my dentist says my smile is very pretty!!!!!

1 comments:

How to whiten teeth said...

Sensodyne is my favourite toothpaste. I tried it not so long ago and I can say it stoped my gum sensitivity and even has a whitening effect for me.

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design