Friday, February 5, 2016

Dermal Collagen Korean Face Sheet Masks Product Review

Hello Divas!

I recently bought a new sheet mask set from the "Dermal Korea Collagen Full Face Facial Mask Sheet" brand. They are a sheet mask so it is a sheet of fabric that is soaked in the essence and it stays on your skin for about 15 minutes while it dries.
Image result for Dermal Korea Collagen Essence Full Face Facial Mask Sheet

I used the Royal Jelly mask this time and I must say I am impressed with just the application. These masks have slits cut into the sides so that you can better adjust them to fit your face.

The nose section is folded up a little so that you can put the flap down over the edge of your nose...much like other sheet masks.

What stands out for me is that the eye area has a flap that you can fold UP to place under the eye to allow more product to get into that under eye area. I have not seen this on any other sheet mask I have used so this is a great feature.

You get 16 of these for $12 so that is a pretty good deal and they came really quickly, even for being an international shipment!

It felt moisturizing on the skin and it was cooling when I put it on.

I will definitely repurchase because I am so into sheet masks now and it works well.

No comments: