Sunday, February 28, 2016

Forever Sexy perfume (product review)

Hello Divas!!

I just wanted to do a brief review of my newest favorite perfume! The perfume I am enjoying now is Forever Sexy by Victoria's Secret.

Here is the front of the bottle 

Victoria's Secret Forever Sexy Eau De Parfum 1.7 Oz Spray New in Box

Now before you laugh you should know this is not a childish scent. I normally stay away from VS scents because they are the typical teenage or undergrad type scent. They usually tend to smell very cheap as well and have that very strong alcohol base which is overpowering.

Not THIS baby!!!

I did not initially like this scent when I first smelled it. In fact it took me two visits to the store to like it. Maybe the first time I had some other issues that prevented me from smelling the true scent of this fragrance.

Here is the back of the bottle

 

The notes in this fragrance are:
  • Belladonna orange
  • Solar gardenia
  • Golden amber

I can definitely smell the orange as the top note and it is the one that stays with me the longest as well. I don't really smell the middle note, which is the gardenia, so I guess that fades quickly for me. The base note of the golden amber stays with me and really mixes well with the belladonna orange.

There is no vanilla (which is my favorite scent) listed here so I think the warm vanilla-type of scent I get is from the amber.

This fragrance lasts about 3 hours on skin and can still be smelled strongly. After that it can still be smelled on the skin but you do need to get close to sniff it. I have worn it for about a 6 hour work day and people could still smell it on me when they huddled around my computer! It was faint on the skin when I shower at night and washes off cleanly, without leaving that odd musky scent that some perfumes leave when you shower.

I also wear it to bed because it is not a very strong, overpowering scent. It lasts nicely through the night and is still faint on the skin in the morning before I shower.

If you want to purchase this fragrance on Amazon, please use my link below..just click on the image and I will get a little referral if you do make a purchase!!!

No comments: