Saturday, February 13, 2016

Fragrance Collection: 2016 Preview

Hello Divas!

Welcome to my Fragrance Collection for 2016. This is merely a preview and I will go into depth on each fragrance in a later post.

Here are all the fragrances, some are in the boxes so you can see what the box looks like.


I know this is a small collection but I wanted to keep it wearable as well. I have seen many collections where the owner has way too many fragrances and does not even use them. I do not want this collection to be like that. I want to use the fragrances that I have on a daily basis, so that I am not just collecting things to have them.

Here are the fragrances all out of the boxes.



I will do an individual review of each scent so that you can get a better idea of what I like. So far I love every perfume or body mist that I have and  I would like to keep it that way.

You will also notice that I have smaller bottles of many scents. The reason for this is I think when you have many of them they tend to last a long time. Over time the scent goes bad, so I would rather have smaller bottles that I know I can use before the scent changes.

No comments: